- * Historical Places (Ephesus, Virgin Mary House, Temple of Artemis, Sirince Village, Izmir City, Temple of Apollo Didyma, Miletus, Priene, Pamukkale, Hierapolis, Aphrodisias, Pergamon)
- * Beaches (National Park Beach, Ladies Beach, Long Beach, etc.)
- * Water parks (Aqua fantasy, Adaland)
- * Airport Service
- * Marina Service
- * Seaport Service
- * Hotel Service
- * Shopping Trips
- TURKEY Contact : Hakan Kapıcı
Mobile Number : + 90 535 230 4730
Did You Know?
- * Two of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World stood in Turkey. The Temple of Artemis in Ephesus, and the mausoleum of Halicarnassus in Bodrum.
- * Saints John, Paul and Peter all lived and preached in Turkey.
- * Legend has it that St. John brought Virgin Mary to Ephesus after the Crucifixion, where she spent her last days in a small stone house on Mt.Koressos(Bulbul Dagi) near Ephesus.
- * The Seven Churches mentioned in the book of revelation are all in Turkey, Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea.
- * St Nicholas, also known as Santa Claus, was born and lived in Demre, Turkey.
- * Turkey is the birthplace of the many historical figures and legends, such as the poet Homer, King Midas, Herodotus and St. Paul.
- For pre-arranged seaport and airport pickups please make sure that Kusadasi Taxi Cab Service has your full name, date and time of arrival, flight number or cruise name.